Saturday 13 September 2014


Yessss, after a while with no purchases I went a bit mad with a discount code on the Tangkou Doll site. I got the Aussie and France dolls, and a coat for them to wear.

"Aussie" is going to be called Flea, a name I chose when browsing dolls a while back. She wears a sort of weird hat-thing that isn't actually a hat more like a tube of fabric. She's got "furry" hair and the traditional four sets of eyes. 


"France" doesn't have a name yet, she too has "furry" hair and her hoodie is unlike the coat in that the hood will actually fit over her massive head. It's a design choice, and I wonder a bit that they share the property of hoodiness or otherwise. Oh, and her purple boots require the removal of her feet, which come in a wee plastic bag with her knickers. Yep.

Tangkou dolls are basically wonderful. You may recall (did I mention it?) that I prefer her to the bland-faced Pullips on which she is partly based. I do like large-headed dolls, I blame the fact that if I had a "companion doll" it would be Lemon the bitter-faced Dal.


No comments:

Post a Comment