Sunday 16 November 2014

Monster High Jane Boolittle






Latest arrival is Monster High's Jane Boolittle, who apparently grew up in a swamp with two dads. Good for her. She comes with an unpictured pen/cane, handbag, and sloth. There seems to be some added fun where you write on paper with the pen and shove it into the sloth's back. Because you can put things in the sloth's back, as with real sloths.

I love her face, it's got attitude and prettiness in one.  She has lovely soft hair in a nice 'do.

I think the best part is that I want to keep her looking stock rather than redressing her, which is what I usually do. Oh she'll probably end up nekkid eventually, but her total look is just that good that I don't want to spoil it be removing too many bits.

I resisted Monster High for some time before I got one and then one became... about ten, I think I have now? I'm trying to stick to "no more than one of each character" but there are a lot of characters. like with Pokemons or something of that nature. I love the articulation and the attention to detail that Mattel have put into these things. This right here is what playline Barbie ought to be -- nicely articulated, not-always-pink clothes, and a barely-concealed demonic nature. They even come with stands (most of the time), ffs!


No comments:

Post a Comment